Posted by : Unknown Minggu, 01 Maret 2015

Hello everybody, this post, i will give you some English slang, you know it ? Itu adalah bahasa gaul, dalam Bahasa Indonesia juga ada slang (bahasa gaul) kan, aku gatau deh kalo bahasa alay itu termasuk gaul atau bukan khkhkhkhkh... Tujuan mempelajari bahasa gaul ini untuk antisipasi aja, siapa tau di masa depan kita dapet kerjaan atau beasiswa keluar negeri, kan kita bisa ngerti sama bahasa gaul disana, bahkan bisa berbaur juga dengan bahasa gaul itu. Nih langsung aja,


Cray cray = Benar-benar gila
Contoh: You are planning to enter this haunted house? You are cray cray.
Dodgy = Mencurigakan
Contoh: I saw a dodgy person sitting in the backside of the room.
Dog’s Dinner = Berpakaian bagus
Contoh: That girl is dog’s dinner at the party so that everyone looks at her.
DIY (Do It Yourself) = Lakukan sendiri
Contoh: Don’t be lazy just DIY.
Didle = Berbohong
Contoh: I know you didle on me.
Dig = Suka
Contoh: I dig your new haircut.
Dimmo = Orang bodoh
Contoh: Everyone considers him as a dimmo because of his behavior.
Dunno = Tidak tahu (don’t know)
Contoh: I dunno she has gone.
Give you a bell = Menelpon mu
Contoh: I will give you a bell tonight.
Gimme  = Berikan aku (give me)
Contoh: gimme my book that you borrowed yesterday.
Gutted = Hancur
Contoh: My entire plan for this weekend have gutted because of rain.
Guap = Uang yang sangat banyak
Contoh: Did you hear about the prize of this contest? That's a lot of guap
Gabby hayes = Orang yang cerewet
Contoh: I can’t stand nay longer to hear that gabby hayes
Gobsmacked = Kagum
Contoh: I was gobsmacked with the beautiful scenery here.
Her majesty’s pleasure = Dipenjara
Contoh: he was in her majesty’s pleasure for what he had done.
Hella = Benar-benar (Mengganti kata Really)
Contoh: He is hella handsome
I’m off to Bedfordshire = Tidur
Contoh: I’m Off to Bedfordshire at ten o’clock in the night.
In shit street = Sedang dalam masalah
Contoh: Marry Jane seems in shit street today.
It`s monkeys outside = Sangat dingin sekali di luar.
Contoh: It`s monkeys outside. I couldn’t play with my friend.
Jack of legs = Pria yang tinggi
Contoh: All the basketball players re jack of legs
Knackered = Lelah
Contoh: I am so knackered today.
Keep dog−eye = Berhati-hati
Contoh: We must Keep dog−eye when pass this street.
Keep tabs on = Tetap mendapatkan informasi tentang.
Contoh: She keeps tabs on her family from her campus.
Kip = Tidur siang dalam waktu yang singkat
Contoh: I did't sleep last night, I have to take a kip for a moment. Can you wake me up 10 minutes later?
Know Your Onions = Mudah diketahui
Contoh: she is mysterious person no one knows her onion.
Loo = Toilet
Contoh: I am going to go to loo
Nicked = Hilang
Contoh: I found my nicked book on your bag.
Nag pie = Pernikahan
Contoh: I came to his nag pie yesterday.
Nutter = Orang gila
Contoh: she is afraid of nutter.
One Off = Sekali pakai
Contoh: This tissue is for one off
Oak = Humor
Contoh: I am laughing out aloud to hear his oak
Odds on = Mungkin akan terjadi
Contoh: today is cloudy and it odds on rain.
Salty = Menyebalkan/Menjengkelkan
Contoh: He has a bad attitude, I can’t stand his personality, He is so salty!
Skive = Malas melakukan sesuatu
Contoh: Today I am so skive. I just want to stay at home.
Unreal = Benar-benar keren
Contoh: I love your shoes, that's unreal
Wonky = Tidak benar
Contoh: Her statement is wonky.
YOLO (You Only Live Once) = Kamu hanya hidup sekali
Contoh: You have to study hard in your school, YOLO!

Nah itu dia, post ini bakal selalu di update ya, mungkin juga ada yang mau menambahkan ? khkhkhkhkh Semoga bermanfaat.

Credit1 - Credit2

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Ahmad Alangkibar - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -